An Amex Offer for Universal Orlando gives targeted American Express cardholders the opportunity to save $100.
The offer is valid only for vacation package purchases of $500 or more. Eligible purchases must include both hotel accommodations and theme park tickets. Plus, the transactions must be completed at either UniversalOrlandoVacations.com or UniversalOrlando.com by December 31, 2020.
Per Amex, purchases such as photo packages, dining plans, VIP Experiences, shows, and event tickets are included — if added to the vacation package at the time of booking.
Specifically excluded are:
- stand-alone hotel bookings
- stand-alone ticket or pass purchases
- group vacation packages or merchandise
- all other Universal parks, properties, and websites
What I find interesting about this offer is that purchases must be made by December 31. I didn’t see anything in the terms indicating when your eligible vacation must be completed. So if you want to buy a vacation package to enjoy sometime next year, it sounds like that purchase should be valid for the offer.
Which Cards Are Targeted for the Universal Orlando Amex Offer?
I received the Universal Orlando Amex Offer on several personal/consumer American Express cards, including:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Gold Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card (authorized user)
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
Featured image: ©iStock.com/maanson
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.