Delta Air Lines announced this morning that middle seats will remain unavailable on its flights until at least March 30, 2021.
“As more medical experts agree on the safety of air travel thanks to the multiple layers of protection provided under the Delta CareStandard, blocking seats into spring 2021 provides added confidence and reassurance for customers booking future travel plans,” the airline said in a release published on its website.
This appears to be an extension of the rules Delta announced in late August:
- For customers in parties of 1-2: Middle seats will be blocked.
- For customers in parties of 3 or more: Middle seats will appear as available for booking, to allow families and travel companions to select seats together.
- Limit the total number of customers on board all aircraft – with or without middle seats.
- Block adjacent seats in First Class.
- Block one aisle of seats on aircraft without middle seats.
However, Delta One seats on widebody aircraft are not subject to the airline’s blocked-seat policy.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.