I don’t know about you — but the past three months have flown by for me. (Sadly, that’s about the only flying involved with my life at the moment.) I found myself rather rattled the other day when I realized only a few days remain until Christmas. (And Hanukkah wrapped up last week!)
First of all, Amazon Prime is a must-have during the holiday season. Two-day shipping (and even faster, in some cases) is included at no additional cost on most items. If you want a free trial, now’s the time. Here’s where to get one.
This link takes you to all Amazon Holiday deals, both active and upcoming.
My Favorite Categories — Filtered!
Many of us in the Rene’s Points community enjoy the same stuff — as do our friends and family who, for some reason, may not read the blog 😉 . So I created this link which is filtered to active and upcoming deals (and by discount, from high to low) for just these categories:
- Camera & Photo
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Computers & Accessories
- Luggage Travel Gear
- Television & Video
Want to get a jump on them? This link shows you what’s upcoming in those categories.
Here are all the items in those categories discounted by 70% or more.
Here are all the items in those categories discounted by 50% or more.
Discounted Gift Cards
Discounted gift cards are great. You save money by buying a gift card for someone else. Or keep it for yourself and score a nice discount at one of your favorite restaurants or retailers. (Hey, you deserve it!)
- bitmo is a great app that sells gift cards — and frequently runs bonus promotions. (“Buy a $50 gift card to X, get a $10 bonus for yourself,” etc). You must sign up for their bitmoperks program to receive discounts.
- Keep an eye on PayPal Digital Gifts’ Deals page — especially if you have the Chase Freedom Flex or legacy Chase Freedom card and some of your Q4 5% bonus remaining.
- Stephen Pepper’s GC Galore blog is a fantastic place to find out about gift card deals.
- Another site I love is Gift Card Report.
- GiftCardMall has nice opportunities for cashback through TopCashback and Rakuten.
Happy shopping, saving, and holidays!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Melpomenem
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.