Here’s a fun way to start the New Year: Platinum Card from American Express members may receive up to $30 in monthly statement credits when using PayPal to pay for purchases and using their Amex Platinum card as the payment source. (The offer is also good for Centurion cardholders.)
The promotion takes effect today and runs through the end of June. So if you maximize the benefit, you’ll end up receiving $180 total in statement credits.
Amex says no enrollment is necessary. Just add your Platinum Card to your PayPal account, use it to pay for an eligible charge, and you’re set.
So many online merchants accept PayPal, so this is an easy $180 that Platinum cardholders can make back. I really like this promotion.
Plus, it’s an extra nice kicker for those who take advantage of the 75,000 bonus points welcome bonus and grocery promotion.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on purchases made directly with airlines
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- Access to more than 1200 airport lounges including:
- Delta Sky Clubs (when flying on Delta Air Lines)
- Centurion Lounges
- Escape Lounges
- Priority Pass Select membership
- $200 annual airline incidental credit
- $200 in Uber Cash each year (divided into monthly installments)
- $100 Saks Fifth Ave statement credit each year ($50 every six months)
- Complimentary gold status at Marriott and Hilton
- Global Entry or TSA Pre√ credit
- No foreign transaction fees!
- $550 annual fee
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.