Delta unloaded some of its 767s — to Amazon Air. Plus, the long-awaited Avengers Campus should open this year at Disneyland’s California Adventure.
Those are some of the travel and aviation-related headlines that caught my eye today and I thought you, too, may find interesting.
Prime News: Delta Sold Seven 767-300ERs to Amazon Air
FlightGlobal reports that Delta Air Lines sold seven 767-300ERs to Seattle-based Amazon Air. Delta’s been modifying its fleet over the past year — and surely are happy to pocket a few bucks with this sale. The news piece notes, “It is unclear whether Amazon will arrange a sale-and-leaseback for the 767s purchased from Delta. All the existing 74 aircraft in Amazon’s fleet are leased and operated on its behalf by other airlines, including Sun Country Airlines, Air Transport International, Atlas Air and its subsidiary Southern Air.”
No word if Delta sold the planes to Amazon as part of a reverse Lightning Deal. 🙂
Avengers Campus: Opening This Year?
When Disneyland Resort opens again (hopefully sometime this year), Avengers Campus at California Adventure will finally make its debut.
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Angel Di Bilio
- 4X at restaurants worldwide
- 4X on US supermarket purchases (up to $25,000 in annual spending)
- 3X for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- Complimentary 12-month Uber Eats Pass subscription
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- $10 statement credit each month at select food merchants
- $100 annual airline incidental credit (through December 2021)
- $120 in annual total Uber Cash deposits (starting in early 2021)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.