I really thought we were done with 2020-ish stories. You know, things like UFOs. Or “bushmeat” (compromised of several different types of organisms) being impounded at airports.
But after this past week, I’m convinced this really just the 54th week of 2020.
We’ll get to those stories and much more in a few minutes. But first, here’s a quick recap of this past week at Rene’s Points!
A former Secret Service agent appeared to make a puzzling comment about Delta flight attendants — but it’s not what it seems.
Delta Air Lines decreed that certain “pit bull type dogs” will be allowed on its aircraft again — while also banning emotional support animals.
PayPal Digital Gifts ran a sale on Southwest gift cards.
People sometimes ask us “Which card is better? The consumer/personal Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card or Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card? How are they different?” So we created this post.
An Instacart Amex Offer dropped Monday for certain Platinum and Centurion cardholders, giving them the opportunity to save up to $100!
The business Platinum card, meanwhile, offered five 5X categories as part of Amex Offers.
Featured image: ©iStock.com/homeworks255
Get 5% Cashback on Quarterly Bonus Categories, Select Grocery Purchases, and Select Travel Purchases!
- No annual fee!
- $200 bonus after spending only $500 on purchases within three months of being approved!
- Several 5% cashback categories:
- Earn 5% cashback on up to $1,500 on purchases in quarterly bonus categories you activate. (Worth up to $300 yearly!)
- Earn 5% cashback on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent within the first year of being approved. That alone is potentially worth $600.
- Earn 5% cashback on travel purchased through Chase. So if you book a trip through Chase’s travel service, you’ll receive 5% cashback — and still earn both elite and redeemable miles on your airline ticket purchases!
- You also enjoy 3% cashback on some other purchases:
- Dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services
- Learn how to apply for the Chase Freedom Flex credit card, see a variety of other Chase products, or read about more great no annual fee cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.