If you’re caught in the middle of a cold weather snap and spending way more time at home than you ever imagined, you might want to take a look at Lensoul’s 1500W oscillating heater.
Its list price is $64.99. But it’s on sale this week at Amazon for $44.19 when you apply promo code AWQODXMG.
I never imagined I’d need a space heater for my home office. But it’s darn cold here in Southern California right now. (I also never thought I’d need a light ring for Zoom calls. Or even know what a Zoom is. But, hey, this is the new work-from-home reality for many of us!)
I like that it has “tip-over” protection. That’s helpful for those of us who are clumsy (like me) and/or have children (ditto).
The sale is valid through January 31.
Here are the specs per Lensoul (via Amazon):
- Easy Control: Just slightly hold the power knob and rotate it to your desired heating mode (fan / 750W low heat / 1500W high heat)
- Quick & Quiet Heating: The state of the art ceramic heating technology enables the heater to heat up its ambient area within just three seconds when set in the high mode without producing disturbing noise
- Wide-Angle Oscillation: With a broad range of 80° rotation to distribute warm air evenly from side to side, this highly energy-efficient space heater brings you soothing warmth covering the maximum possible area surrounding you
- Safety & Protection: The tip-over safety switch and the overheating protection provides enhanced, double safeguarding, exempting you from any safety-related apprehension
- Ideal for Indoor Use: This portable tower heater measures only 18in / 46cm high and weighs approximately 4.0lb / 1.8kg; its compact size and built-in carry handle provide extreme flexibility and convenience, allowing you to place it anywhere you desire
Featured image: iStock.com/LSOphoto
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.