Need a Valentine’s Day present for a significant other, child, parent, or someone else? BCMASTER’s Bluetooth earbuds with a built-in mic are on sale at Amazon right now for just $17.99 when you apply the instant savings coupon.
These can be great to pair with your bedroom TV in case your partner wants to sleep (or just not hear whatever you’re watching). That’s what we do in our house.
If you have an Amazon Prime account, they should arrive on Saturday or sooner. (Don’t have Prime? This is a great opportunity to enjoy a free trial!)
Make sure to clip the instant savings coupon!
Here are the specs, as per BCMASTER (via Amazon):
- Superior Sound Quality & Single/Binaural Mode: Experience crisp, high-fidelity sound while Bluetooth 5 provides faster pairing and a stable, efficient wireless connection. Each earbud can be used independently while the other one is in the case. Share the music with your family
- Open to Connect & 49ft Long Range: Please take the plastic off during the FIRST CONNECTION. Open the lid of the charging case, and the earphones will automatically connect to the paired Bluetooth devices. 49 ft long Bluetooth range, free your hands and enjoy the music or the chat time
- Convenient Touch Control & Wide Compatibility: Effortlessly manage audio playback & calls with the multi-function touch panel and microphone on each earbud. Support both Android and iOS smartphones
- 24 Hours Playtime & Type C Quick Charge: The earphones transmit Hi-Fi stereo sound for up to 4 hours on a single full charge. The Compact charging case, which can provide 20 extra hours, can be fully charged via USB-C only within 2 hours
- Package Contents & Customer Service: BC MASTER BC-T03 true wireless earbuds, charging case, USB-A to C cable, user manual, quick start guide. Customer service will provide you with after-sales service to ensure you have no worries after the sale
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.