The Business Platinum Card from American Express is offering a crazy big welcome bonus of 110,000 Membership Rewards points through certain referrals.
As of this posting, this referral link triggered the offer.
But Danny the Deal Guru noted that the offer appears targeted, so YMMV.
If you apply for this offer and are approved, you’ll receive 110,000 bonus Membership Rewards points after spending $15,000 on eligible purchases within three months of approval.
Plus, you’ll earn 5X total points per buck spent on eligible purchases in these categories within three months of your being approved:
- Select advertising
- Cell Phone/Wireless
- Gas Stations
- Office Supplies
There’s a limit of 80,000 bonus points per category. So if you drop $20,000 in each of those during the next three months, you’ll come away with 400,000 bonus points plus 110,000 from the bonus. Goodness, gracious.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express carries a $595 annual fee, which is not waived the first year.
Pay with Points: 35% Rebate
The card entitles cardholders to a 35% points rebate when using Membership Rewards to pay for all or a portion of eligible airfares:
- First class tickets on any airline
- Business class tickets on any airline
- Any class (coach, etc) with any airline you select from a list of qualifying carriers
You can receive up to 500,000 points rebated each calendar year.
Other Card Features
- Get 5X Membership Rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards points. That’s 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually ($100 semi-annually) for U.S. purchases with Dell. Remember, Dell sells more than computers!
- $100 Global Entry credit every four years. Global Entry includes TSA PreCheck!
- Get up to $200 in airline fee statement credit each calendar year! Select an airline of your choice and receive credit for charges such as onboard food and beverage, baggage, and certain other purchases.
- Complimentary gold status with two hotel brands:
- Tons of Airport Lounge Access:
- Receive complimentary Delta Sky Club admission when flying Delta Air Lines.
- Enjoy complimentary admission Centurion Lounge airport club access for you and up to two guests.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Amex gives you free Priority Pass Select membership — good for admission at participating airport lounges worldwide. You and up to two guests can enjoy this great perk!
- Receive complimentary benefits such as daily breakfast for two, resort or spa credit, upgrades when available and more with Fine Hotels & Resorts.
If you’ve ever considered getting the Amex Business Platinum card, this is the offer to jump on — assuming you can afford the hefty minimum spend.
H/T: Miles to Memories
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.