Chase dropped a massive new welcome offer for its Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature card: 100,000 bonus points for newly approved cardholders who spend $4,000 on eligible purchases within the first three months of card membership.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred earns Ultimate Rewards points. Those points can be used for several options, including:
- Transfer to one of Chase’s many travel loyalty program partners
- Redeem for 1.25 cents each on travel booked through Chase. (So those 100,000 bonus alone are potentially worth $1250 of travel.)
- Redeem for statement credit
- Use Chase’s Pay Yourself Back feature (valid through September 30, 2021) to redeem points for 1.25 cents on purchases made at grocery, home improvement, and dining merchants.
We like how the Chase Sapphire Preferred comes with good trip interruption and cancellation coverage — and you only need to put a portion of your travel purchase on the card.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft through March 2022.
- Earn 2X points per dollar spent on travel and dining purchases.
- Receive unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass (DoorDash‘s subscription service).
- Visa Signature benefits
- $95 annual fee
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.