Boy, you take a few weeks off from a Delta news update and look at what you miss out on. Sure the billion dollar airport is a show stopper. There is the koolest time lapse video for us all to enjoy day one at ATL if you click on the photo below:
But then, after that, the news is not quite so good:
- Pinnacle Airlines wins Delta debtor-in-possession financing approval by the bankruptcy court HERE
- Uh oh, Delta is making less money on bags… What do you think that will mean for us HERE
- Europe flights will be even more packed this fall HERE
- While the new airport terminal hopes to add 1000 jobs, Delta is cutting 2000 HERE
- The WSJ says Delta has the hardest redemption of miles HERE. Sure, but we know how to get those seats we want as DeltaPoints readers right?
- We all saw the possible overcharging IT bug I blogged about HERE
- Three more jobs are open at Delta thanks to drug smuggling HERE
- YO’ – Memphis you are #3 but you will not like it HERE
- At least we are not Ryan Air – even their FA’s have it hard HERE
- More flights from DTW to CDG it looks like at least HERE
- And Delta pilots and Delta are getting along HERE
- And lastly if you check in at AMS you will want to go to the right departure hall HERE
So that is the news roundup for now. I think I need to wander over to PM&M and see if he can mix me a drink! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.