When December rolls around, I bet our beloved mothership will offer to sell you MQMs again for perhaps even MORE insane and over inflated prices than last year. You can avoid this price gouging and pre-Skymiles2015 earn some nice Skymiles on your run. Oh, and maybe take a little vacation along the way.
I mean just take a look at some of the recent deals that I have posted over on DeltaMileageRun.com in this past week:
- Boston to Los Angeles 1st class $652 & 7834MQMS at 8.3CPM
- Chicago to Hawaii $628 & 11000MQMs at 5.7CPM
- Austin to Anchorage $463 & 8824MQMs at 5.2CPM
- New York to Burbank $339 & 6716MQMs at 5CPM
- Kansas City to Seattle or Las Vegas 1st class $526 & 8624MQMs at 6.1CPM
- Salt Lake to New York $198 & 4700MQMs at 4.2CPM
- Toronto to South Africa $975 & 19458MQMs at 5CPM
- Nassau to Hawaii 1st class $1378 & 16781MQMs at 8.2CPM
- Boston to Portland 1st class $837 & 10336 & 8.1CPM
- San Francisco to St Maarten $398 & 8534MQMs at 4.7CPM (4.3 possible)
- Huston to Delhi $865 & 18686MQMs at 4.6CPM
All the above and more you can find on the mileage run blog! I hope you are following both blogs via e-mail and twitter. I will be doing my best to post as many runs as I can to make sure you can end your medallion year (23:59 on 31DEC) with all the MQMs you need! – René
PS – Keep in mind time is just about up on the 40,000 point US AIR card!