This is just a reminder post that the simplest & cheapest MR you can do is from home. Either the personal or the business Delta AMEX Reserve card both give you:
- 10,000 MQMs with your 1st dollar spent
- 10,000 Skymiles worth $100 (or more depending on what you value a Skymile)
- You don’t have to leave your home to get the MQMs!
- The annual fee is NON-waved but $450-$100(value)=$350 year 1 thus 3.5CPM cost to buy the 10,000 Medallion Qualifying Miles or MQMs. Hard to fly and find that kind of a deal. Way cheaper than Delta will sell you MQMs!
- The chance to earn 30,000MQMs per year by spending $60,000 and that is so simple to do with MFG spending.
I use the BOGOF (buy one get one free) 1st class certs each year from my two Reserve cards and saved well over $1000 this year alone and I earned MQMs and RDMs on my 1st class flights (my wife earned ZERO). You get them after year two btw.
You can find the link for this card INSIDE the Delta GOLD AMEX link at Delta Points and thanks for using the AMEX links at DeltaPoints and supporting the new DeltaMileageRun blog! – Rene