It is a perfect day in Dallas today. Sunny, warm and not a cloud in the sky. And if you happen to be anywhere near the Dallas Centurion lounge you can swing by and check out a brand new menu that has debuted today! I was told by the manager, Michael they intend to rotate every two weeks now.
You can get entrance with any AMEX card for $50 per person or the better way is for free for you and up to two guests with either the:
If you find on your travels you will frequent airports with Centurion Clubs either of these cards can be a real value to you for access to the clubs. You will need a same day departing or arrival boarding pass and ID to enter.
Personally I loved the pulled pork they had before but take a look at this menu:
- Corn and poblano chowder with Tabasco sauce and green onion cream.
- Smoked pecan crusted chicken breast and brown chicken jus
- Texas spice meat loaf roasted garlic potatoes roasted portobello mushrooms Demi and Chris shallots.
- Spinach roasted poblano peppers caramelized queso enchiladas.
- Maple and malt vinegar braised collard greens with smoked bacon.
- Jalapeno cheddar cheese grits.
- Charred tomatillo and poblano salsa.
- Charred tomato salsa.
- Sweet potato and maple glazed pecan parfait.
- Mexican rice pudding cajeta
- Chopped salad with corn, tri colored peppers.
- Sweet Tomatoes smoked bacon crispy BBQ spiced hominy.
- Jicama carrot salad
How was it? I tested a bunch of it and it was quite good. Worth trying out. And if you happen to look just to the right of the doors when you enter:
Now I am not an Oatmeal raisin kind of guy but my wife said they were nummy!
Don’t forget the “art” around the club is not just art but very enjoyable fruit as well.
While you can get in with the cards listed above for free, there are tables that are reserved for Centurion card holders and I have very rarely seen them occupied so if you have THAT card, you will find space of your own!
This really is a nice way to spend a few hours between flights or even to daydream away half a day before you go searching for Texas BBQ. Well, at least that is my plan for the day! – Rene
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.