One would think, looking at the news for the past month, nothing has happened other than United beating up it’s paying customers and Delta shutting down operations for a week due to a few rain drops. Oh that, and finding time to devalue SkyMiles since they had some “free time” on their hands anyway with all the planes not up in the air. 😉
But there has been a bunch more going on since the last monthly news roundup and time to catch up. Here are some of the interesting ones that caught my eye and you may have missed.
- Delta orders 10 incremental 737-900ERs to its orderbook, bringing its total orders for the type to 130 aircraft.
- Thieves use mobile app to rob man in cashless Sweden near the Vasaplatsen square in central Gothenburg
- Last night in Sweden – The true story: A photography project showing what really happened in Sweden last night.
- Judge puts Seattle law allowing ride-hailing union on hold temporarily blocked the city’s first-in-the-nation law
- Boeing Makes Billion-Dollar Bet on the 747 Hauling Cargo a temporary plan to save the iconic but slow-selling jumbo
- Spirit Airlines will end service to Cuba, adding to a growing list of US carriers dropping flights to the Caribbean island
Were there any other travel or Delta related travel news bits that grabbed your attention that I missed? Please be sure to include a link to the story in your comment below on the post! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.