I am back on land again after having had the most amazing transatlantic crossing ever in my life. This time on the Norwegian Star from west to east (the past two years I have gone in the fall east to west). There were days when the North Atlantic was like a still pond – seriously – it was without parallel. The Captain said in all his years at sea he had never seen it that smooth. I will have a full review later on the blog, but for now let’s see what you may have missed this week:
- The many ways we can say Thank You to the Delta folks who bust it and work so hard for us frequent flyers (and not so frequent flyers as well)!
Next up, I think you will be interested to take a look at the stories that caught my attention as “click worthy” headlines:
- The JFK TWA Opening day event is a total Disaster But the pool, once open, will be the most amazing one in the world for an AVgeek!
- A Delta flight to New York LGA was forced to make an emergency landing after a woman tried to open the plane’s door
- Fears of flying Boeing’s 737 MAX won’t get in way of price conscious ticket shoppers: Reuters/IPSOS poll The simple fix is just fly Delta because they have ZERO 737MAX jets!
- Even Without an Award Chart Delta Can Still Overcharge Members Redeeming Miles (PS – I would make sure you get your promised refund as we are talking Delta IT here folks!
My travel this year has been such a mix of airlines and I find it strange. I still am always amazed how much better Delta is as an airline and am constantly reminded how bad SkyMiles is in rewarding my loyalty. Ah well, time for you to tell me if there were other headlines you liked and if so do comment below and please do include a link to the story. – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.