Delta Air Lines flyers in New York needing some MQM may want to check out this coast-to-coast mileage run from JFK to Sacramento, California.
I found this deal for Tuesday, December 10, though it appears a few other dates are available, too.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Dates: December 10-11
- Route: JFK-LAX-SMF-LAX-SMF
- Cost: $328.40 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 5950 (5.5 CPM)
- MQD: $268
There are Basic Economy options available, too. But Main Cabin gives Delta Medallions exit row seats and shots at upgrades. Plus, the JFK – LAX legs are 767-300s with Delta One lie flats. If you have expiring RUs, this might be a decent way to use them.
Here’s a Google Flights link to get you started.
This run gives you several hours at LAX. If you have Sky Club access, you can spend some time at:
- LAX Delta Sky Club at T2 (Review)
- LAX Delta Sky Club at T3 (Review)
- LAX Delta Sky Club at T3 Satellite (Images)
Don’t Want to Mileage Run (or Can’t)?
Remember that four Delta American Express cards offer MQM as part of their welcome bonuses:
Delta Reserve Card (10,000 MQM)
Delta Reserve Business Card (10,000 MQM)
Want a Different Mileage Run?
Want a mileage run tailored to your specifications? Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team now!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Kirkikis
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.