Bostonians needing some MQM and a few hours of Southern California sun: check out this Delta Air Lines mileage run next Monday to beautiful San Diego!
The run starts Monday morning, December 16 at 6:40 AM. Connect through Seattle before arriving in America’s Finest City at 2:15 PM.
Your return flight doesn’t depart until 9:35 PM. This gives you plenty of time to visit the SAN Delta Sky Club or San Diego Airspace Lounge. Or take an Uber or Lyft over to the Gaslamp Quarter for a great dinner.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Dates: December 16-17
- Route: BOS-SEA-SAN-JFK-BOS
- Cost: $354 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 6,492 (5.5 CPM)
- MQD: $287
Join many Rene’s Points readers enjoying great deals tailored to their personal specifications! Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Mindy_Nicole_Photography
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.