Folks who want to rack up some super cheap MQM, get thee to LAX for a May 8 weekend mileage run to London. This is Mother’s Day weekend — so surprise Mom with a quick trip across The Pond!
This LAX to LHR itinerary on Virgin Atlantic and KLM metals yields 11,535 MQM for just under $251 in Basic Economy. Roundtrip. Yes.
Or if you’d rather not play seat roulette (especially if you’re a Medallion and can book exit rows or C+), the Main Cabin price is about $90 higher.
That’s still a good deal if you want a bit more MQD — though certainly not as lucrative as a business class run.
I didn’t see this run available on Virgin’s website.
Delta Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Medallions: remember you have access to the awesome Virgin Clubhouse prior to departure. Heck, that alone is worth the trip! And because you’re in London for such a short stay (about 20 hours), I recommend the Holiday Inn Express T4, where I spent the night during a recent mileage run.
Here are the totals:
- Dates: Depart Friday, May 8. Arrive Saturday, May 9. Return Sunday, May 10.
- Route: LAX-LHR on Virgin Atlantic. LHR-AMS-LAX on KLM.
- Cost: $250.55 in Basic Economy. $340.55 in Main Cabin.
- MQM: 11,535 (2.2 CPM – 3 CPM)
- MQD: $138-228
Want a Different Mileage Run?
Join many Rene’s Points readers enjoying great deals tailored to their personal specifications! Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.