Delta Air Lines is getting some attention after two separate incidents involving hearing-impaired passengers.
The first involved the deaf sister of an ESPN personality. The passenger wore a mask that read, “Just Deaf Not Rude.”
Wow @Delta I’m so disappointed that my deaf sister — wearing THIS mask on your flight— was greeted by a flight attendant who said with disgust in her voice: “Are you REALLY deaf” as my sister struggled to understand her b/c of her mask. We mocking disabilities now? Not ok. pic.twitter.com/ClqyBsihOS
— Elle Duncan (@elleduncanESPN) October 9, 2020
The second incident resulted in a passenger being told to take the next flight after an apparent disagreement with a flight attendant.
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Boarding1Now
- See the current welcome offer now!
- 4X at restaurants worldwide
- 4X on US supermarket purchases (up to $25,000 in annual spending)
- 3X for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- Complimentary 12-month Uber Eats Pass subscription
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- $10 statement credit each month at select food merchants
- $100 annual airline incidental credit (through December 2021)
- $120 in annual total Uber Cash deposits (starting in early 2021)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.