An American Airlines flight (apparently operated by Envoy Air) turned around Saturday when its windshield was seriously damaged after striking something mid-flight.
American Airlines Jet Strikes Object, Cockpit Windshield Shattered https://t.co/skXyp7NiNq
— TMZ (@TMZ) November 21, 2020
The original post doesn’t mention a flight number. The only information given in that regard is that the flight departed Chicago O’Hare and was en route to Cleveland when the incident took place.
Based on that, it appears the flight was Envoy Air 3408.
Whatever happened, it looks like it occurred over Lake Michigan.
According to TMZ:
Get Up to $200 Cashback on Amazon Purchases!
- No annual fee!
- Special welcome offer: earn 20% back on Amazon purchases with six months of being approved (up to $200 total cashback)!
- Earn $100 cashback after spending just $1000 within six months of being approved!
- Plus, these ongoing cashback bonuses:
- 3% at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
- 2% at U.S. gas stations
- 2% at select U.S. department stores
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate.
- Terms apply
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.