1) Delta has for YEARS been having pricing issues on Delta.com – that is, either 1st class will prices cheaper than coach or C+ once that was expanded. Now, for some reason, there seems to be a real increase in the number of tickets that has E BASIC fare pricing HIGHER than other seats. So no, you are not the only one seeing this and depending on the length of the flight you should, IMO, be avoiding E class fares anyway.
2) It seems folks who were stuck / impacted in the April Atlanta meltdown who are submitting itemized costs and receipts are getting reimbursement for their expenses. You need to be pro-active on this and not just expect Delta to “divine” that you should get paid for what happened to you.
3) If you ever walk into a Delta lavatory and find a loaded GUN laying on the counter please think about hitting the FA call button and wait till they arrive and then let them take it from there. This could have gone so wrong in so many ways.
4) 100th fast Delta Gogo 2KU install done. Not bad at all but that still means over 700 do not have it. I, like you, can not wait to see them reach at least the 50-50 mark. Also remember it is up to Delta to get more installed, not Gogo. It takes about 3 days to get the 2KU installed and Delta only does this when they take a jet out of service for that long.
5) While Delta has not issued any kind of waiver for canceled flights in/out of SFO due to the construction be alert that there will be more, especially on weekends, through June 9th.
Have a safe week everyone and if you notice anything else we Delta flyers should be alert to then please comment here on the blog! – René