Two Delta mileage runs from Atlanta in one day? I’m starting to think we should all buy lottery tickets tonight.
Here’s another Chinese weekend adventure! This time, it’s Shanghai (PVG). It nets nearly 23,000 MQM costs under $1640.
Several dates available, so check this Google Flights link.
The itinerary below departs Atlanta on Friday, April 16 at 11:19 AM. Connect through Detroit and arrive to Beijing on Friday evening at 6:45 PM.
(Catherine Lu Tours — whom I recommend from my great Beijing tour — also has English speaking tour guides for hire in Shanghai.)
Your return home leaves Sunday night at 6:15 PM, connects through Los Angeles (LAX), and gets back to ATL just past midnight.
The flight to PVG is in A350 Premium Select. The trip to LAX is a 777-200’s Premium Select.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Cost: $1,637.45
- Dates: Varies.
- Route: ATL-DTW-PVG. Stay in Shanghai. PVG-LAX-ATL.
- MQM: 22,975 MQM (7.1 CPM)
- MQD: $1,547
- Base SkyMiles: 7,725 (plus applicable Medallion bonus)
SkyMiles Elite Plus members (Gold, Platinum, and Diamond) enjoy complimentary access to Delta Sky Clubs while traveling on international itineraries and may bring a guest.
The US domestic legs are in Comfort+. But the “premium” fare class kick you up higher on the upgrade list.
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
They are especially creative and helpful for people needing MQD runs.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Elizabeth M. Ruggiero
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.