Uber Eats dropped a promotion giving targeted users the opportunity to save $7 on eligible orders costing at least $20.
The Wayne’s World-themed campaign touts promo code IMHUNGRY7.
The offer was emailed to me this morning. Uber Eats notes in the terms and conditions that, “You must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to be eligible.” That being said, it can’t hurt to enter IMHUNGRY7 in your “Promotions” section on the Uber Eats app to see if it works.
Important points to note:
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Valid in the US only
- $7 off your order expires at 11:55pm PT on 02/10/2021.
- The offer is valid for up to $7 off one order only.
- A minimum order of $20 before taxes and fees is required.
- Offer is limited to one order per customer.
- You must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to be eligible.
- Taxes and fees still apply.
- Must apply the promo code in-app before completing order.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Delivery Only.
- Restaurants with limited tracking excluded.
- This replaces any previous offer.
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Prostock-Studio
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.