Friday the 13th could be a lucky day for some Delta travelers.
If you’re based in Vegas — or can take a half-day to get there — this might be a fine mileage run option.
This run leaves Friday night, December 13 at 7:05 PM (there’s also 5:00 PM departure for the same price) and connects at LAX. From there, you red-eye to Boston and arrive at 6:43 AM. You may have time to visit a Sky Club for a quick bite before your 7:58 AM flight back to LAX.
Your LAX to LAS flight gets you to Vegas at 2:40 PM — plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the weekend (or sleep).
Flights are in the Main Cabin and upgrade eligible.
When searching for the run, select LAX as your connection airport each way. Even though Vegas and LA are only about 240 miles apart, the short flights each receive a 500 MQM minimum!
- Date: Friday, December 13, returns Saturday, December 14.
- Route: LAS-LAX-BOS-LAX-LAS
- Cost: $318.40
- MQM: 6222 (5.1 CPM)
- MQD: $259
Good Option for Travelers Who Can Get to Vegas
Similar to our PHX to JFK mileage run, this may work for people in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Oregon, Washington, and other parts of Nevada.
The run’s Friday evening departure lives you plenty of time to position there. Plus, the 2:40 PM arrival is fairly conducive for late afternoon and late night flights back to your home city.
You could always head over to the Strip for a while. What’s the worst that could happen? 😉
Plenty of lounge access on this trip.
- The Centurion Lounge at LAS (for American Express Platinum and American Express Business Platinum cardholders)
- THE Club at LAS (for Priority Pass holders. RELATED: Do You Have One of These Cards Offering Free Access to Airport Lounges?)
You can access these lounges with:
- Delta Sky Club, which you can access with the same above American Express cards.
Need a Run?
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Cover image: ©iStock.com/PorqueNoStudios
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.