Florida and other southeast travelers (maybe Atlanta folks?) have a nice MQM run possibility with this Orlando to LAX mileage run!
It’s even better than the LAX to MCO run we posted last night! Like that trip, it earns 6838 MQM — but is even cheaper at just over $275 in Main Cabin.
Depart MCO at 7:30 AM on Tuesday, February 4, connect through JFK and get to LAX just past 3 PM. The only kicker here is that you have six hours to kill. So maybe take a walk to In-N-Out, enjoy the interterminal shuttle bus ride or enjoy the three Sky Clubs:
Your return leaves at 9 PM and gives you a JFK layover of just under three hours. (Plenty of time to check out the T4 Sky Club.) The final flight departs JFK at 8:05 AM and arrives to MCO at 11:05 AM.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Cost: $274.40
- Dates: February 4-5
- Route: MCO-JFK-LAX-JFK-MCO
- Class: Delta Main Cabin V
- MQM: 6838 (4 CPM)
- MQD: $213
- SkyMiles (base): 1,065 (plus Medallion bonus, if applicable)
The LAX-JFK flights are aboard 767-300s. There’s the (slim) possibility of getting upgraded to Delta One. Maybe you can burn an RU cert.
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/nata_rass
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.